Smoothing Curve-Tilt?

I’m not sure I understand why we can “Smooth Curve Radius”, but we cannot “Smooth Curve Tilt”. I’ve found it beneficial, in some instances, to purposefully add tilt to a curve before converting to a mesh. However, getting the degree of tilt to be homogeneous/consistent over the length of the curve can be tedious. Is there something I’m missing?

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

You mean the Tilt Interpolation setting ? There are other settings for this apart from linear. You can alos tilt with proportional editing if that’s the problem.
Otherwise please show examples as you post is not 100% clear to me

I apologize for the rushed post. I should have thought it through a bit more. Mostly, what I’m asking about is how to set a constant rotation over the entire length of a path (similar to a screw). This can be a bit tricky, as the effect requires the tilt delta between control points to remain constant.

I just went and threw together a quick script which added tilt to a control point, then added to the selection and repeats for the length of the curve. It’s working pretty well. Thanks for your response.