Smoothing Issues

Hello, I have finally gotten a decent walk cycle on my character! However when inspecting my mesh, there is a huge amount of artifacting and not so smoothness between his legs. Using smooth tools don’t seem to work because as soon as I run the animation it goes back to looking horrible. I have re-weight painted the section and that does not resolve the issue.

PS. Unfortunately I have not posted more than ten times so I am unable to upload my blender file.

Attachments

PS. Unfortunately I have not posted more than ten times so I am unable to upload my blender file.
Try or add link to external file host site.

When you take the time to actually look at the mesh what do you see ?
Do you see overlapping faces, flipped faces, duplicate faces, faces > 4 sides, triangles ?

Did you apply a rig to a raw Dyntopo mesh by any chance?

If you did, you might want to augment the weight painting with a Corrective Smooth modifier (it makes it far easier to get smooth deformations and is the only way in some cases).

Have you retopology your mesh before you set rigging your character for walk cycle,yet?

If you show screenshots with wireframe (eg. edit mode), that could also help to identify the problem. Clean topology (how the edges and loops goes on your mesh) is very important when trying to have nice animation .