Smuggler Standoff (Star Wars theme)

Hello, I decided to do a piece just for fun (using it my Star Wars forum signature background). The room design is modeled after the starport inside the Star Wars Galaxies MMO. I’ll admit the hand could use some work, but I haven’t started on trying to UV people yet, or correctly modeling clothing. But I’m going to call this one done for now, it was just for fun.
Rendered in Blender Internal, textures in Gimp.
Critiques always welcome, I have a tough skin.
Thanks for viewing!
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4996/sigbasety0.jpg

Well its pretty good! I like the humor in this shot and relationship to that of a western except it includes a star wars robot in a starwars room. You did this very well nice job!

good work ,try working on textures i think it will look soo great rest of that modelling i like them very much

well it great and the rebots are also good :spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:i win

Yea I know, textures is just one of those things I haven’t sat down yet to get a handle on. I will work on it. It would be easier with a tablet :frowning:

And a thank you to all the others for your kind words.

you may need to work on the lighting too

Aye, lighting and textures need work, rest is good.