Snickers

Looks very cool and tasty! Great work!)

1 Like

For anyone whoā€™s interested, hereā€™s a quick making-of / behind the scenes

2 Likes

Looks really nice. Iā€™m the type of user who likes to find out the flaws and point them out, just know that iā€™m not trying to be rude in anyway.

The one thing that sticks out to me is if a person bit the snickers, then there would be more of a pinch in the middle of the bite.

I might be wrong, it could have been cut with a knife, but knife cuts are not that ragged.
None the less, this is better than anything I could do. I really shouldnā€™t be critiquing stuff, but I feel like this could help in the future. Think about how people would interact with an object, and how the object will look like after itā€™s done.

I really like it, and I wish I could be at your skill level, keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

Thank you for critique, i really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Congrats

1 Like

Thank you!

Can you tell me a bit about how you modeled the wrapper? Was there any cloth simulation involved to create the fused ends? Weā€™ve done a bit of packaging viz, but any kind of bags were always a hassle, because text or logos always have to end up in the correct place, without any distortion.

Yes, a combination of cloth sim and (minimal) sculpt. Make sure you unwrap first before the sim to avoid or at least minimize distortion at the end.

2 Likes

amazing work.

1 Like