Softbodies Cloth simulation

Just to show what can be done using softbodies for cloth simulation:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6137001761940562146&q=Cloth+Simulation&pl=true

So is it cloth or softbody?

it’s a softbody being effected by a wind

Dude,

Your spacewars url leads to a bad domain name which then tries to install a bunch of viruses through the browser…

Please I would like the author of this thread to answer my question

Sure! right here:

note: “using SOFTBODIES FOR CLOTH simulation:”

-sorry if this sounds mean, i don’t mean to be…

Your spacewars url leads to a bad domain name which then tries to install a bunch of viruses through the browser…

Hmmm… I just realised that I forgot to change the link. I used to have a free domain name, but it stopped working. I’ve changed my signature now!

Just to clarify, this was made using softbodies! I.e. not the new cloth modifier that’s currently under development.

I have actually made another softbodies simulation with the “cloth” falling onto a box object. I might upload soon.

Just shows how much better Cloth is. It’s much more accurate for cloth than softbody.

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
www.cheapwholesalejersey.com Sell many kinds of world famous jerseys etc Details:AAA Super quality, reasonable price, comfortable for wear and attractive for look! We are professional suppliers who special focus on the brand: Kobe Bryant jerseys、cheap nfl jerseys、Dwyane Wade jerseys、lebron james jerseys. New styles and hot styles are active every day. We accept big and small quantity order and mixed order. Drop shipping is available. Provide tracking numbers for all products shipped. We believe that this is your best choice Thank you for browsing. Please visit our websites www.cheapwholesalejersey.com.