I’m following a tutorial.
- I am getting a black and white checker board pattern in Solid Mode when all faces should be gray gradients (see attached).
- I have downloaded and installed the “factory settings” (numerical).
- I have tried to manipulate the little spheres in User Settings>System, but made it worse.
- Removed ALL Blender files to desktop folder, including configs userpref.blend and startup.blend.
- Installed new Blender 2.71, yet the problem persists.
I have attached an example.
Anyone know what my problem is?
Graphics Card? (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX) GPU
With best wishes,