[SOLVED] Animated 3D Logo scene

Hi!

I’m looking for someone who can turn my image into an animated 3d scene. I’ve tried to leave as much notes as possible on the reference image.

The idea is to have the text floating above the water. Inside the text will be light panels similar to the nano leaf rgb panels in the triangle pattern with colour gradients flowing through the panels with gradients changing after each cycle. (Looped animation)

The background is a water wall which trickles down into the floor which is a pool of water that is just constantly flowing. (Looped animation)

Hopefully, this makes sense if anything is unclear or you need more info please feel free to contact me.

UPDATE: SORRY FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO. ITS ATTACHED NOW. QUALITY ISNT THAT GREAT AS ITS ZOOMED IN VIEWING ON MOBILE MAYBE BETTER IF POSSIBLE.

hello Andrew,
Welcome to the community.

i can help. would be great to discuss this in more detail, and figure out a way to implement a solution for you.
email: [email protected]

Regards,
Amanda

Hello, i would like to apply for this job, you can check my animations in my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/maionymus/

Hello,
I would be glad to make your logo animation. Please contact me for details and portfolio.

regards

Hello There,

I have PMed you. Please check it out.
You may please contact me in [email protected] for further discussion.

Thanks
Rocky Dash

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.