I’ll post here the same as I posted in MakeHuman forum… because I don’t know if it is a MH or Blender Bug (or what).
As you will read, the model is pretty advanced… so, I don’t want to export again from MH, import again in Blender, make aaaalll the stuff I’ve already done. So, whereever the bug is from, I would want to fix the model/mesh/whatever to make it looks correctly.
Software versions, OS, 3d card:
- MakeHuman 1.0.2
- Ubuntu 14.04 64x
- Nvidia GT620
- Blender 2.74 stable version.
I’ll try to remember what I did with this character:
- I did the model in MH.
- I exported the model to “Blender exchange (mhx)” as it is in Export settings. No rigs.
- I imported in Blender using “Import: MakeHuman (.mhx)” addon, by Thomas Larsson, Version 1…1.6…1.2
- I modified the mesh to have “T” pose and some other deformations.
- I scale to my preferred size. Applied the scale. It dimensions are: X 1.612367m, Y 24.182149cm, Z 1.612817m.
- I use “Transfer Weights” from another model.
- I parented the model to a rig that I had (now, it has one modifier: Armature).
- I made a lot of shapekeys and drivers.
The character, as seen on Blender View3D:
When I enter in Game Engine:
As you can see, some faces from the inside of the mouth, the eyes cavities and ears, appear in front of other faces… and they should be hidden.
I don’t understand why it is like this and how should I fix it.
PD: I remember that I have a similar problem, about 6 years ago, with a very old version of Blender (no MakeHuman, only Blender)… but it was fixed in newer version (you can see a screenshot in http://pasteall.org/pic/89930, not to flood this thread).