I need to rip edges with bpy.ops.mesh.rip(), but I can’t get it to work from my script. Check my blend file
- at first run the script called “Rip1” by pressing “Run Script”
- press “Space” and type “Rip1” and run the operator
- nothing will happen -> no edges get ripped and if you check the system console(Window -> Toogle System Console) there’s message " wm_operator_invoke: invalid operator call ‘MESH_OT_rip’ "
- if you now again press “Space” but type “Rip”(Blender’s internal operator) and run the one without shorcut “V” assigned, ripping works fine(if you press “G” and move your mouse you can see the selected edge was ripped)
- also if you check top “Info” window you can see that the same function(bpy.ops.mesh.rip()) I use in my script was called
What am I missing or it’s just a bug???