[SOLVED] Strange "Blowing Particles," issue

When I add a new particle system to a specific scene in my file, there seems to be an invisible wind or other type of force blowing the particles along the Y axis. This doesn’t happen in any of my other scenes in the file, or if I create a new scene. Even if I delete all other objects in the scene, add a cube, and then a particle system, the invisible wind is still there.

I have no idea what could be causing this. It’s a very complex scene that has been build over a couple of weeks, so “starting over,” really isn’t an option. Has anyone run into something like this before?

EDIT: Instead of wind, I think it’s a weird gravity issue as my when I set gravity to 0, all the particles fly off in the directions of the faces. How do I fix it so gravity points the right way?

EDIT 2: NVM, solved the problem. I had to go into my scene properties and set gravity from -9.8 on the Y axis, to 0 on the Y axis and -9.8 on the Z axis. I have no idea how on earth this got changed as I don’t think I’ve ever even opened this tab in all the time I’ve used blender, much less changed the values. Must have happened when I imported a model or something.