I’ve done some research about Eevee and watched a view tutorials about it.
For the following questions I could not find answers:
- What VR-Headset will be supported by Eevee ?
- Is it possible to handle big Scenes in Eevee (for example like in Unreal Engine where you can split the complete Scene into “levels” which will be loaded when needed) ?
- There is a pretty boring and timeconsuming process when porting a Scene from Blender (or any other 3D-Software) to Unreal Engine (baking, retopo, exporting, importing, …). Will Eevee make this process obsolete ?
- Do I still have to optimize Meshes for Eevee or does Eevee automatically change the level of detail or can I just use the model which I’ve done for Cycles ?
- How can I “play” Eevee in Fullscreen mode ?