Some environment work

Hey every one its a pleasure to be among this community , so am new to 3d its only been 4-5 months since i started so i hope u like this

161 Likes

Fantasic Scenes!
4-5 Months is a very short time for skills like yours.

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: thank you so much means a lot !!!

1 Like

Great work, love it :clap:

3 Likes

very nice work!

1 Like

thank you so much !!!

thank you really appreciate it !!! thnx

@SaifRoshdy, 4months??? Please, dont lie​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::fearful::fearful::fearful:. It is so fast you’ve learned with carefuly. From that I think you will learn everything in real life as fast as possible​:sunglasses:

4 Likes

hahahahahahaha you can check my instagram and Artstation when I started :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: but really thnx means a lot hahahahahah am trying my best here

1 Like

very good!
the night version is a little bit noisy. probably because the volumetric. in this cases you can use the clamp settings to reduce. or you use the denoising function. in this case it would do a great job! but it doesn’t matter. overall a very nice job. the warmth and the cold come across very well. a nice atmosphere!

1 Like

I did check the denoising function but still came up a little noisy don’t know why , thnx so much

You’re #featured! :tada:

1 Like

Have you tried the 2.8 OpenImage Denoise within the compositor? It may get your desired results.

1 Like

yes I did but my guess I needed to increase my samples

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Impressive! I just wanted to say: WOW!!!

1 Like

ahahahahahahha :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: thank you so much means a lot !!!

Very impressive work, curious of your future projects! For the night scene you could probably play a bit around with the clamp settings to reduce the fireflies, I don’t think it would detract much from the scene because you don’t have very bright highlights.

1 Like

ill sure try this on my next night project thnx so much

Are you serious?! This is almost unbelieveable seeing the quality your showing. Great work!

1 Like