Some good anime movies?

I’ve been watching anime movies for quite a while. Perfectly loved Spirited Away, The Girl who Leapt Through Time, Grave of the Fireflies, Ghost in the Shell, My Neighbour Totoro. Any recommendations for this amateur?

hi all, i needed the detail of some good anime movies.please let me more informed about it.i have listen a lot about it.is anime movie run on laptop.

Love all the movies on your list, you could also watch:Mind Game, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Paprika, 5 centimeters per second, Vexille, Mononoke hime, Jin-Roh

I’ll have to second Jin-Roh and Ghost in The Shell, although I’m normally not that into anime there are some that agree with my weird tastes. And on top of those two I’ll also recommend The Sky Crawlers

tokyo godfathers is supposed to be good

AKIRA ( a classic )

Tekkon Kinkreet is pretty good. I haven’t really watched any other anime movies but I liked that one.

Thanks, but I’ve seen all those you mentioned, sick.

Perfect Blue was mind blowing. Saw Mind Game too, hilarious! Gonna watch Whisper of the Heart.

Hey guys anybody ever watch NINJA SCROLL!(my favorite),also agentmilo if you like Spirited Away then you’re going to love Ponyo.

These three are fantastic:

Mindgame
Tekkon Kinkreet
Kemonozume

Basically you can watch all Studio Ghibli movies. Great watch for the whole family :slight_smile:

Agree about Tekkon Kinkreet, Tokyo Godfathers and Perfect Blue :slight_smile: Specially Tekkon Kinkreet, dunno how I forgot that one in my list :smiley:

I didn’t know about Kemonozume, did a quick search, and from the screens I’ve seen, it looks really interesting :slight_smile:

I saw Ponyo last year, and boyoboy, was it amazing! I got Blood Vampire, gonna watch it tonight :smiley:

Howl’s Moving Castle

Almost forgot Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust!

In terms of animation geek-out, I recommend FLCL, which is what happens when you let animators loose after a big serious project (Eva). If you want to explore timing and methods, this is a good one to dissect.

Ninja scroll was the first one I had seen.

Still on top of my list.

Thanks for the FLCL suggestion, jay! It seems like an awesome movie- I’ve seen Mind Game and Waking Life and both are unbelievably awesome and original, wanted to see something like that.

FLCL is not a movie. Although, it should have been, considering that it was only 6 episodes.

Other than Ghost In The Shell, I can’t say I know any really good anime movies.

However, as far as shows go, I always like to promote PLANETES:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b0/Planetes_manga_vol_1.jpg

There are very few things that I would say even compare to Ghost In The Shell (movies and episodes), but lately, I was actually thinking that Planetes is better … Yea I know it’s a little crazy, but I just think it’s that good.

I like GTO - Teacher Onizuka from Japan
It’s really good :smiley:

http://i1.accvietnam.vn/f/b/s/1/Ichi%20anime/14160555191190754774bq4.jpg