Some object in my cycles render preview are black but in eeve it shows

please i need help, some parts of the object is completely black in rendered preview but it shows clearly in view port shading or material preview. what do i do?

the rendered preview in cycles:
scene 1

the viewport shading preview:
scene 2

Welcome :tada: ,
maybe show a bit more about your shader setup of this material?

ok here is my shader setup:

hope its clear enough

Hmm so you preview with eevee and render with cycles ??? So you switch every time?? I assume this is the material preview… so what are you using C or E?? Does the map have transparency? There are some tricks required for eevee to do it right (something with opaque added option… IDK using cycles most of the time)…

i use cycles for both views very sorry about that, i dont know about map transparency but i checked the settings and on blender mode it is opaque and shadow mode it is opaque.

try recalculate normal.

press Tab then Shift + n

I was asking about transparency in the texture image… try using the Principled BSDF with no input nodes anthe displacement also disconnected to start a proper fault/error diagnosis…

Material preview uses the Eevee render engine, regardless of whether the rendered view is Cycles. You can render in cycles from the viewport, but that’s not material preview, that’s whatever they call the rendered view. You should get roughly the same results between rendered view and the actual render, only things like sample size and objects/modifiers set differently for render vs viewport should be different.

So if it’s working in Material Preview, but not cycles, you probably have something somewhere that works differently in Eevee than Cycles. But your shader is pretty simple, and principled bdsf works fine in both. Maybe try disconnecting your displacement, and seeing if that works? That’s probably not it since it usually isn’t harmful that they behave differently in both render engines (eevee has no displacement), but maybe there’s something off about your maps or settings.

Or just start with Okidoki’s suggestion and use the principled bsdf with no inputs, and add them back one at a time, or if it’s still black with just the bsdf, try checking your normals.

And if that’s not it, check your object for modifiers that may have different settings for whether they’re enabled/disabled in viewport and render. Then check your objects for the same settings.

hey thnks a lot guys for the response it means a lot, won’t deny that i wasn’t literally having a mental breakdown after staying up all night to model it but anyways good news i did solve the problem: first of i had to change the normal texture to GL, then secondly i had unwrap the object in edit mode and voila. Problem solved.
REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. Have an awesome week. later.

thanks for the response. i solved it by unwrapping the object

Thank you so much for the help and quick response, it really encouraged me not to give up and your intro post on your page that quotes “don’t expect anything think for yourself , there is no easy”
did kind of sit me up to keep trying.
oh yh, the solution was i had uv unwrap the object, its funny how the biggest problem or complex stuff to someone just requires a simple solution, anways thanks and see you later.

Don’t spend to much time without breaks on one subject. Take breaks. Long breaks. Ever heard of tunnel vision? Sometimes after a break you will think: what was i thinking???

yh i agree but this is a project
and truly i’m juggling too many things within a short period cause it feels like time isn’t on my side and really looking for money and then all the other anxieties that comes with being a human being in an under developed country… sigh