Some problems with game engine (2.34)

Hey everyone! I’ve just updated to 2.34 and tryed myself at game programming again! But i noticed that there are some probs!
Like the “actor” button in the Logic window, it’s missing!
Or when i want to save my blend as .exe it doesnt work - there is like some kind of python error!
And one more thing i’ve noticed, the “Compress File”-Menu point is missing!
I hope someone can help me… I’d really appreciate it!

The actor button appears when you goto the popup in the worldbuttons that says “none”. Then select “Sumo”. Now the actor buttons are there.

The “Python Error” is there because you need to put the .exe file in the same folder as a copy of “Python23.dll”.

And the compress file button is only in 2.25. I’m pretty sure it will come back in a future release.

if it does it will not be compatible with 2.25 [still]

I don’t expect signed files to ever be openable in 2.26+, parts of those features were never open sourced

if it does it will not be compatible with 2.25 [still]

I don’t expect signed files to ever be openable in 2.26+, parts of those features were never open sourced[/quote]

Ok. I guess we’ll still have to use 2.25 for those.

LMAO, how many times did we get this question yet? Well I think more then 20 times. And people are still too lazy to try a search before posting something. Can we add a topic, “how to use the search function?” :smiley:

Lol, good idea!

Lol, good idea![/quote]
uhh

there is one already [with a different title] in blender general
https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=689

Hey thanks all!
Yeah, and sorry for not searching but i was in hurry yesterday…