Someone knows how or where to find information to take my rig controls in the GUI?

I would love to put my rig controls (those that control IK/FK bending, for example) in the 3D panel just like sintels does, anyone can help me out?
I know there is scripting involved, I know just about nothing about it, a “recipe” thing would be very welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

GODS shall reward you with a thousand virgins(no batteries included), gigantic house on a beach(no tsunamis included, because that´s on a lake), a huge bank account (well not so, but you can afford some beers), per life VIP passes to all Starbucks and Wendy´s in Antartida (sorry, no discounts) and a cute dog(tropical fleas included) … in an after-life of course.

ohh I forgot…the right to download Blender 14.2c (afterlife, remember?)

This tuto describe how to create an IK/FK rig from start to finis with UI tweaking through some scripting.

Also you can generate a rig with riggify, display rig_ui.py in the test editor (this is the script used to tweak the UI) and then you can study it and try to understand how it works, you don’t need to be a coder.

hey thanks !!! I will try to learn something if I can(no code guy around here :D), then try open a new thread or maybe this one to report findings!!! and receive suggestions and crits all alike!!!

by the way Batman Deliverance is awesome sliv!!!

Thanks for your comment :slight_smile: I was just 3D artist on this film, I’m about to post a translation for the making of.

As regards the UI tweaking, in my opinion, it’s not so difficult to understand even for non coder people. I learned that with this tuto.

well my level of programming is
if x == some guy and xx== some girl then xxx == sex between some girls and guys?;
else give aspirin