Something Scary Chapter 1 - Scary Animated Stories #5

It’s a little late, but it’s here nevertheless. I rendered this one using a different video format this time around and I think the quality has improved a lot. I also learned some cool tricks using the NLA editor with this episode. Sadly, I didn’t receive any submissions for the spooky art contest but I think it’s probably my fault for not providing sufficient time. I’ll be sure to give a better heads up next time :wink:

2 Likes

Hello,

Awesome story as usual, and that short pause (at 3 minutes) before the clock starts ringing was just as unnerving as it should.

As for the contest, yep, I think you’re right about the delays not being sufficient. The picture you picked was well suited to the context, though.

Just one question : will you continue this story, as well as the other one you marked as “to be continued”? Or will you just move on to another one ?

Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad you liked it.
The next episode will be the continuation of this story. It probably won’t be very long since it will just wrap everything up and provide an explanation to what’s going on and how the painting actually provides a clue to how the story ends.

There is also another episode called Gordon’s Ghost which will also get a second chapter as soon as it receives 100 likes :wink:

1 Like

Got the message ! I’ll try and spread the word :wink: