• On saving a file it would be great to save a screenshot of the blender window alongside the blend file. 3dcoat does this and its very useful to quickly get a preview of what the file is about.
• The undo needs to ignore many things like importing a texture, brush change, camera movements, etc. It should only undo modelling changes, translations, etc. While sculpting if I change a brush, make a stroke and hit undo, blender will remove the stroke and change the brush to previous one as well. This is not expected behaviour. Very annoying.
• Configurable shortcuts for next and previous brush preset. So for ClayTubes, I can just hit a key and cycle through the presets.
• Assume FakeUser option in settings with a SceneCleanup option in File menu. Like Maya has Optimise Scene. The Browser has an option, it just needs to be default and can be set in Settings.
• A PathManager like Maya where after moving files its easy to relocate textures, etc.
Where can I make these suggestions to the Dev team?