Song from BowFlex Commerical (Also in Drawn Together if you know what that is...)

[I just found out it’s dish network’s turbo hd commercial. oops…]There’s a cool, 70’s era song on a Turbo HD commercial, when they boast of all those hd channels. It’s not a celebrity parody, like they usually do, but rather the camera goes through a tunnel of tv screens showing hd shows while words come through to say things like “over 150 hd channels” in big white text. I want to know that song! This is really random, but hey, it’s the offtopic section.:smiley:

Not sure exactly which commercial you’re thinking of, but there was one with Joey Ramone’s cover of “What a Wonderful World.”

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

What a great old song.

Im pretty sure I know the commercial youre talking about, and I think CD38 has it right.

No, that’s not it. It’s got no singing in the commercial. And… There was this one song that showed on a show I love and I thought the awesome music was made just for it…then I just heard it 5 minutes ago on a Bow Flex commercial on the History Channel. IT WAS CRAZY I WAS SWEARING MY GUTS OUT AT THIS!

OK, maybe no one has heard of this, and I’m embarrassed to say it, BUT… the Bow Flex song was on the last episode of season 2 of Drawn Together, called the Drawn Together Clip Show. It was in the background of the “romance” montage.

EDIT: Saw the first commercial again. It’s Dish Network’s Turbo HD commercial. Sorry…

Hey, this guy knows what song I’m talking about for the second one!

ANOTHER EDIT: Ripped the song from the Drawn Together episode. Here!

Will try to rip the song from the commercial ASAP.

The things you can find when you google:

Thanks DichotomyMatt! That’s it! I don’t know why I didn’t find that before…oh well, changing the name of the thread now. How about that BowFlex/Drawn Together song now?