Sony PlayStation III

that is good news. because I am not going to make one and I don’t wanna pay. :smiley:

but I just found the information about the new eyetoy. And it will be awsome

“The device includes a sensor, which sees a user (including their complete surroundings), and a digital component, or brain which learns and understands user movement within those surroundings […] Prime Sense’s interactive device can see, track and react to user movements outside the computer, all without change of environment or wearable equipment for the end user. The closed device is plug and play and platform independent”

I got it from here http://ps3land.com/article-562.php

The technology which has been dubbed “Prime Sense sensor” will “provide a real-time 3-D mapping of objects in space”, the company’s official web site said.

Does it mean it makes like a 3D model of someone’s face or body, if not they should do that. 3D scanning and modeling of someone based on depth perception in the image could be used to alter your look on the screen or even turn you into something completely non human (on the screen though (like an on screen Darth vader would move when you move).:slight_smile:

ti is probably going to come. but the eyetoy is going to be somthing like that I guess.

but it probably wont totaly recreat you. just get movement, but we can still hope. :smiley: