Soon....

(Timonides) #1

Hello!!!

I just wanted to make an anouncement…

(I hope this is the right forum to do so…)

I am in the process of building my web page which is going to be dedicated (what else???) in Blender and 3d modelling/animation (very original, isn’t it??? :stuck_out_tongue: ). There is going to be some work of mine and also some tutorial and other stuff, I am being working on.

I am not going to give you any url, or even the date I am going to have my official premiere (cause I am not ready yet…), for the moment.

The only thing I can tell you is, that it is going to be ready, soon… 8)

Thanks…

skontar.

(gargola) #2

i’ll be waiting skontar! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

(Timonides) #3

Thanks gargola!!! :smiley:

I hope I won’t dissapoint you…

You see, it’s the first time I’m building a web page on my own, so I lack experience… :o

But I promise I’ll do my best… :smiley:

skontar.

(Idgas) #4

sounds cool. Are you writing it html or using a application to do it. Please don’t tell me your useing frontpage. Have you ever used DreamWeaver? It’s excelent doesn’t add all the crap that mickysoft does.

(Timonides) #5

Hi Idgas!!!

Actually I don’t really know HTML that good!!! But I’m trying.

I will amaze you!!! I am using the HTML editor from StarOffice5.2 (don’t really have a good reason why…)!!! It may not be as good as Ms BackPage ( :stuck_out_tongue: ), but it saves some time to me (and time is precious…), not to mention that I got it shiped with me Linux distro 8).

I’m using my limited HTML knowledge, :frowning: just to fix some things manually!!!

I haven’t used DreamWeaver. Is it good???

Thanks…

skontar.

(Riskbreaker) #6

Dreamweaver!?!? Hell yeah its good. I dont know one word of html code and look what i came up with: shameless plug

([email protected]) #7

lol risk that has to be the most hillarious site i have seen in a long time iv seen the suc me pagoda stuff before but the rest is gold dust did you use blender for the beast of burden thing?

(Riskbreaker) #8

Yeah, all 3d images on that site was done in blender 100%, no preservatives :wink:

Would’ve used wings 3d, had i not been ignorant to its usefullness. :-?