Sosilai the vampiric elf

Here is a updated preview of my lead antagonist for the animation I’m working on.

All critiques welcomed. Hope you like her.

5 Likes

looks good to me.The only thing is the eyes are too dark red.she needs some black panties.

1 Like

Thx but those are her pupils. Unlike the rest of the vampires in my project she’s a vampiric demi god hence her glowing pupils. I should have rendered a close up so that her eyes and details could be seen better. Next time I will. Thx again for the feedback.

I totally agree especially about the panties. Currently I’m making her accessories and intend to include them. Trying to figure out how to keep her legs from destroying the dress as it seems to cling to parts that it shouldn’t. Glad you like her, the next update will have your suggestions and will be soon. Thx.

clothe weaver on the blender market could work well
for you.it is 59 dollars.it should be worth the price.
at least i hope.

1 Like

I’ve wanted that add-on but honestly I can’t afford it. Thx.

that is okay wait until you can

1 Like

OK so here are a couple of updated renders of my new & improved Sosilai. The blood was added in Photoshop because as of now I don’t know how to create the effect in Blender. Hope that you guys like them but please tell me if you don’t. I still don’t have internet or a phone but I’ll be coming to the library occasionally to see any feedback you leave. Thx.

1 Like

the nose is too big compared to the other picture on top.why didn’t you keep the same
hair style as the one on top?i think it would have been better.

1 Like

It is the same model. The nose spread with the opening of the mouth. I’m still working on her though. Thx.