Space Carrier - OSN Provincial for CGBoost challenge

EDIT: I won the challenge as 3rd place ! Well it was really nice to see my hastlily put together ship winning the contest ! Given more time i could have finished this piece and designed a big scene of arrays of ships trading in-and-out of this carrier !

Orion Sector Navy - OSN Provincial carrier was made to participate in CGBoost’s challenge. The ship is an enormous space carrier acting as a maintenance stop and trading post. Currently done half of the ship basic structure & detail since i approached the challenge late :<
The model is made out of many kitbash assets that i quickly made for the challenge, i am planning to release the kit once the model is fully done !

Many area lights are used with different strength & color tone to give depth to the ship. The sun use neutral white light for easy lookdev editing.

47 Likes

Great details and awesome nebula cloud. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot !

All the scene was rendered in Eevee but this is how it’s gonna look like in cycle

I must admit that eevee is amazing

3 Likes

This is a pretty epic scene. This was a fun challenge in deed!

1 Like

Thanks and yep ! It was a good opportunity for me to practice quick kitbash creation & bashing them.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot !!

That’s absolutely fantastic!

1 Like

Wow this is amazing. How did you create the clouds?

2 Likes

Looks amazing :smiley:. Although I thought you came third?

1 Like

Really nice work here!

1 Like

Excellent Scene! I really really love the colors. I love the eevee render a lot more. Very good job.

1 Like

Nice work.

1 Like

It was provided by this awesome man here !

The time restriction resulted in me having to switch from a complex trading scene in-and-out of the main carrier and other carrier so i switched to using the nebula :’(

1 Like

Ah yea i just check again and saw that i came third, i dunno what happened tho :slight_smile: but a lot of submissions look very cool