Space is more dense than Nasa photographs show

There are hiden stars in the photographs of Nasa photographs. This photograph was found on google. It claimes to be taken by hubble telescope. I will also show the color enhanced photograph.

Next, the color enhanced.

Along with comparison screen shot at zoom.

How is it that photos from space station or moon are all pitch black and hubble is such?

I am only saying about regarding camera lenses or light receptors.

Because the Huble uses a far powerful telescope able to let in more light and it uses image post-processing filters, enhancing the final image even further.

1 Like

Exposure basically. A camera only has so many stops of dynamic range. The surface of the moon, the earth from space and the hull of the space station are really bright with no atmosphere to scatter some of the sunlight. If you don’t want your space photographs woefully overexposed, you need to reduce the exposure so much that the rather dim stars fall out of the camera’s range.

1 Like

sometimes i like to imagine …
all the stars are a kind of energy sorting nodes, like synapses of an electric and sentient universe … a neural network …
:blush:

in the overexposed image, what are those grids in the background ??

These grids are probably due to pixel scanning. I have sometimes overexposed some pictures I took with my dumb huawei phone (a 2016 model costed 130$) and I could see pixel scanning in there.

Sometimes huge photos can’t be shot in a one-go, due to memory capacity. So they are taken one by one and then patched into a large map, or some other times if they are shot in a one-go, depending on the capturing process, might split the picture in grids and grab them in parallel.

Actually I am very interested to see Hubble’s specs for educational purposes…

1 Like

this I think is the reason why the nasa under-expose their photos … because in reality they are compositions of more photos that don’t all have the same light and hey prefer “the beauty” to “the truth” for the public masses…

I’ve been looking at the side-by-side comparison for the last several minutes and I really have to say that as far as I can tell, every single star that is visible in the brightened version IS visible in the regular photo, just not as bright.

It’s worth pointing out that the one on the right, the one released by NASA, is already vastly brighter than what you would see with your eye if looking at that spot through an optical telescope, on account of the fact that like all astrophotography it’s a time-exposure shot.

The reason I did this project, was so I could find out if space was any color other than black. But, because of the filter/lense I cannot find out.