Space (punk) Ship

(upload://etJMiNVnou9OluzVv4KIRKKNIdJ.jpeg)

Uploading: Giff_2.gif… Uploading: Giff_3.gif… Uploading: 02.jpg… Uploading: 12.jpg… Uploading: 17.jpg… ![02|690x388]

124 Likes

Wow crazy details, and the design is excelent !

2 Likes

superb work, very detailed, it makes me want to come back to the ship!

1 Like

Outstanding work! :metal:t2:

1 Like

:star_struck: How long did this take you?

1 Like

it tooks me around 4 months, i redesign it so many times.

5 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

love the attention to details

1 Like

awesome, very inspiring model, congrats!

1 Like

Superb… as always!

Complimentoni Alberto!!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation. Stay safe, and have a great week!

1 Like

Really unique design and excellent execution!

All those different shots and compositions look very good. It’s nice that you included non-dark ones as the design by quick glance looks like space ship especially in those darker images.

Though one minor thing I have to comment is that how the image is framed it makes those seagulls look huge in comparison to the ship.

1 Like

Really cool design, great work! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Not sure what these shots are, but is this one mode or multiplel or a progress of that mode?

1 Like

Not sure what you mean.

Really awesome.
Great detail and style and idea !

1 Like

I love it ! The fact that you gave it a bridge makes it look really functional, which is something many scifi concept ships lack. The tires hanging on the sides lend it a nice retro vibe too…! Love the exhausts and reactors at the lower back, as well as how they’re connected by different pipe designs, really cool. Outstanding work !

Let’s nitpick a little : I think the upper white fuselage could use more wear. It looks rather polished compared to the lower parts which have those nice rust stains.

1 Like

Impressive!

1 Like

Very interesting! Nice modeling work.

1 Like

WOW! That is a professional piece. To know that this was made in Blender makes me so happy.

1 Like