space station

So,here is my vision of a future space station.
all ideas are welcome as usual

Attachments

image is tiny, could we get some close up shot os the diffrent parts?? like the flight deck, engines?, habitat ring, etc. :slight_smile:

added some defence structures

Attachments

from another POV

Attachments

hate to harp, but, your images are still very small and do not show off any detail at all, would be nice to actually be able to see exactly what it is your making! Render larger!!

yes render larger or make close-ups

I cant render larger,rendering that pic crashed my cpu twice.
and there arent much details,i cant add any details.verticle amount is allready too big.

I cant render larger,rendering that pic crashed my cpu twice.
and there arent much details,i cant add any details.verticle amount is allready too big.

Different POVs

Attachments

one more

Attachments

Hate to knitpick, but in space there is no air. Nor is there gravity. That means that anything like wings is a waste of material. Tails, rudders, ailerons and any other control surface that depends upon air friction is utterly useless and a waste of resources. There is also no up/down/horizon or any other such artificial construct as we are used to based on constant gravitational pull.

This is all to say that… putting an aircraft carrier into “space” by slapping some mean looking tubes onto it, along with a structure that is associated with space stations due to lack of gravity, does not make it a plausable space station. Why is there a “runway” on the “top” of your “station”?

firstly,"in space there is no air"but there is on another planets,and maybe even a very thick atmosphere.these fighters and this station fights both,in space and on another planets.

I’m going to have to defend him here, just because they are space ships does not mean that they can’t be designed for both space and atmospheric flight!!

Perhaps it’s time to upgrade your computer if you can’t handle low poly models. Frankly, if you can’t add any more detail then what you have now, I don’t even see the point of even trying to model to begin with. but that’s just me.