Spaceship.

Yes, it IS supposed to look semi-cartoonish.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

[Pic 6](http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa300/samthemanwithgreeneggsandham/Spaceship2-6.jpg)

That is really nice! Can’t wait to see more

In case you didn’t know:
To save a rendered image, go to the “file” drop down menu > select “save rendered image as…”
“Set smooth” button will get rid of the lines visible from polygons showing without adding any more polygons. You can find it under the “buttons” window in the first panel.
If you did know these things just ignore them.

As for the spaceship itself, looks like your doing the same thing I’m still learning not to do. which is your making the overall shape and getting lost on how to do the details that will make it believable. (Sorry this is so vague, but as I said, I’m still learning this myself so I don’t know how to put it better.) Contrary to what you might think at first, even a complected spaceship is made of very simple shapes, learn what and how to make the smaller parts and you will be well on your way to making the next gallery quality image/animation.

Starting to texturize it.

(2000x1000)

That’s pretty cool. Is it going to be a racer or what?

Not really sure…

lol.

Ideas are welcome

In case you didn’t know:
To save a rendered image, go to the “file” drop down menu > select “save rendered image as…”
or just hit F3…

The model isn’t bad, maby you could try to make the ‘cockpit dome’ look less like a separate object resting on top.