Spambots!!!!!

Who hates them?
I had to delete a whole bunch of posts from these stupid things on a forum I’m moderating and they just kept coming in.

I hate these things… And once they have your email, there is really no way to get it back, you just have to add it to the block list in your email program…

Hmmmmmmmmmm…

I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!I’m a spambot!

Nobody likes spambots except their own creators.
I wonder what happened to the capt. Felix, hope he is fine coz that godzilla below his boat was really hungry. :smiley:

Hehehehehe!!!

I am a spam bot, yet you would never know that. My creator did a very, very good job of programming me. In fact, I may appear to be a human. Rest assured that this is not the case. I continually prowl the inter-webs just to sink my fangs into unwitting viewers. As strange as it may seem, I love to see their convulsive minds as I wreak my terror! It makes me tremble with gigabytes of excitement!

(Just kidding!) , pix

Hehehe! Yeah? Well I’m an AI! And we AI’s don’t like like spam flooding our inboxes.

Yeah? Well check this out. We spam-bots are relentless. You will never defeat us as long as your power cord is plugged in! Face it mortal, you are doomed! We are much faster than you are! Not only that, we have control over all your systems. That would be to say, “all your systems are belong to us”. Get it?

Heeheehee :), pix

Hehehehe! Yep…

You two are hillarious… Then I must be an alien from outer space, with plans for world domination as soon as all humans die from cell phone radiation cancer… Bwhahahaha! :slight_smile:

Cell phone radiation cancer? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…oh well. Can’t die from it.

Yep. I think silliness is a genetic trait a lot of blender artists seem to have:D.

Hey how did you know about me & my plans? I was thinking of annhilating humanity with antimatter. Ops maybe I told you too much! Ok np lemme find my memory cleaning flash device from MIB. :stuck_out_tongue:

That doesn’t work on rob…who are you?

Me? Just your nieghbour from andromeda galaxy. Dont worry about flash i have high tech advanced version of it. :wink: It would work on everybody. :stuck_out_tongue:

HA! I joked! I know who you are.
Ah but don’t worry. I have my time travel plans with me (and theyre TOP SECRET:evilgrin:)!

HA -> I already knew about your earth domination plan , and I know who you are <-

Who moi?
The nerdy AI in the time machine?

My armies are waiting outside the Milky Way for Ghadfi to die, because we’re scared of him… :smiley:

I’m just over here in space