Spawn particles that stay on the ground level .. how to simulate this?

Hi,
I like to seek help.
I am trying to spawn mass number of rabbits running, on ground level but avoid colliding each other if possible.

I tried using force fields on curve with an emitter … but no does not seems to force these “rabbits (particles)” on staying on ground level … is this possible or simply that I don’t know the settings? or is there other ways ?

settings on curve with force physics

Note that I also tried using “boid” system which can control particles to stay on ground levels, but not able to control the rabbit body match with direction of movement and speed for many rabbits situation.

Any advise is appreciated …

I think I used the same as you…adding a plane for the emitter and a Curve Guide as the Force…

Bunny-Test.blend (932.2 KB)
Blender 3.3 file.

The curve “Guides the Rabbits…” and a weight of 3kg keeps them down…but mostly it is just the curve …I don’t have a Bunny to test what effect it would have on an animated hop…

Thanks … looks pretty good except the “distance” cover for each rabbit (particle) is not constant. If view from front maybe can get away … let me try Boid again if there’s no other solution apparently …

You could try playing with the settings in the Force Curve Guides…I wasn’t sure if both were needed or not… but figured couldn’t hurt for a test…

At this point…it may be worth your while to check out either Animation Nodes and /or Geometry Nodes… and see if anyone has worked on something that can get you closer to what you envisioned!

Happy Blending…

Thanks … hope someone is reading who is familiar with Geometry Nodes, how to fan out a set of paths and have “particles” animate to move on this set of paths.

So far appears all the GN talks about multiple paths / curves in 3D (eg. diagram below) and not 2D simulating path on land. And having particles (rabbits) running on this path …