spBlended: first review is online

Hi guys,

Don’t worry - I won’t be posting an announcement here every time I review a game! I have finally completed my first review though so now you can get get a better idea of the site’s future content.

Please post your comments at spBlended if you like the site (or if you don’t like it, post a comment telling me why!). Cheers guys!

http://spblended.blogspot.com

cool you do better reviews then me mine are "this game was bloody awesome had blood and stuff like that o o and it had a gun oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo " :smiley:

Drum, i really like your page, and I love the review you made. Keep up the good work. When we finish vertigo, i hope you’ll make a review :wink:

I will Visit your site often Drum, i like it. And i will send my newest game to you when it is done, so you can review it before i relese it. :slight_smile:

Thanx for the positive replies guys. Give’s me motivation to continue. Was in two minds at the beginning of this project but not anymore.

I just hope everyone is still upbeat when I award a game 1/10 or if people disagree with my reviews! :smiley:

Naaah, that’s all part of the fun! Keep a close eye on the site. The following reviews will be published in the coming weeks:

• Dr. Doom
  • Winnie The Poo Eater
  • Indiana Joe
  • Shoot’em.

I will also be adding many games to the game list and eventually, I will get the tutorial list going. Busy, busy, busy!

Oh, and I almost forgot. The site will also do previews, so if any developer’s of up and coming games wish to submit a small demo, or maybe just some screenshot and information, I will put it on the site to promote your games. After all, that’s what spBlended is all about - popularising blender games and giving developer’s some motivation.

This Sounds Awsome Drum :stuck_out_tongue:

I just visited your new site, it’s comming along nice, can’t wait till it’s done. :smiley:

Thank you, but it is done! The Tutorial List hasn’t even been started so it is “not done” but the rest of the site is finished.

However, it’s continually updated with new previews, reviews and additions to the game list and the tutorial list.

BTW: Just published a new review - please provide your feeback by adding comments to my site!

LOL, winnie the poo eater got 5/10 :stuck_out_tongue:
Thats exactly what i thaught it would.
lol this is funn :slight_smile:

when I saw your design a just remember my examle of render
http://nmedia.avu.cz/~mucska/blender/head.jpg

jm :stuck_out_tongue: