Speedflow

The best is to test on a portable version of Blender.

I’ll rename the setting.

Edit:

1 Like

I’ve completed your first beginner tutorial! However, I’m not sure why I’m getting this render result. This is Eevee, and Cycles does the same. Do I have to apply the modifiers first?

Looks great in the viewport.

You apply the modifiers if you want :wink:

4 Likes

Ok, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something that caused it to render incorrectly. I’m off to start the second tutorial! :smile:

Hi,

When I switched to rawalanche’s keymap, the addon prompted an error. That’s all I saw on the console. I don’t know which hotkey setting affected it. Can you help me look at it? Maybe I can avoid it by changing the hotkey.

Thanks!

it’s fixed, I’ll update tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Hi pitiwazou! Great addon, still learning it.

My problem is, that I don’t seem to have the Modifier listing on left.
I fetched recent speedflow_2_80_v_0_0_18 from Gumroad and today’s Blender 2.80 Beta from blender.org. I also resetted to factory settings before installing Speedflow. Still no Object modifier listing on left. Do I need to enable it somehow? All other functions seems to work.

Thanks.

You need to install speedflow companion too :wink:

4 Likes

Hi.

Oops! Now I installed the companion, and I have the left side Modifiers list.

Problem: all other keys are working, but not: up, down, left, right. So I don’t know how to change the modifier to manipulate it in speedflow.

I have Win10 and finnish keyboard layout, pretty much like this: https://www.jimms.fi/fi/Product/Show/126894/hx-kb1rd1-no-a2/kingston-hyperx-alloy-fps-mekaaninen-pelinappaimisto-mx-cherry-red-nordic-musta

Thank you!

Come on Discord for support, Fiendish55 is Finnish too, he will be able to help you :wink:

Thanks so much for the Array optimizations, I certainly appreciate it!

-Will

1 Like

Speedflow Basics - 04 - Parametric Gear
In this video, we will see how to make a parametric gear with Speedflow.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Hi,

I found that the triangle count displayed by speedflow companion is wrong, and the Ngons count will not be displayed. This function is useful to me. Can you find a way to fix it?

Thank you!!

_20190709055905

When I’ll have time yes, of course :wink:

1 Like

I believe you might have different settings for ‘viewport’ and ‘render’ in your modifiers?

That hadn’t occurred to me, as I’ve never run into an issue before, but that’s when I apply modifiers the default way. I’ll have to see what they’re set to.

Speedflow Basics - 05 - Rope

In this video, we will see how to make a fully editable rope with only one vertex!

4 Likes