Speedflow

commercial
add-ons
modeling

(MickHanks) #502

Using Tubify; You start with a single edge loop (line), shape it, bevel the verts, to your desire. Then convert it to a Curve, then Tubify and maybe add another Curve as a profile, Great. How do you get back to edit the Curve?

If you did this in Curve Properties and added Geometry/Beveled/Depth the original Curve is still preserved to shape.

(Pitiwazou) #503

To edit the curve, go in edit mode or launch the modal, I don’t understand sorry.

(MickHanks) #504

Thats ok, Thanks for trying.

(bkjernisted) #505

For people who did not know there is a new video at the gumroad tutorial link above. post 482 or 483. Thanks

Brent

(Pitiwazou) #506

(Pitiwazou) #507

(bkjernisted) #508

I tried to get on discord but could not so I am posting here until that is straightened out. This will be of interest for other blender users. Do speedflow and speedflow companion work with this build? [Custom Build] Blender 2.79.6 Weighted Normals & Customized modifiers Thanks

(Pitiwazou) #509

Yes, I use it all the time.

(Pitiwazou) #510

(Pitiwazou) #511

Hey guys, look at this :wink:

(Pitiwazou) #512

(Pitiwazou) #513

Really great asset made with Speedflow and my workflow by Poligonit

(Pitiwazou) #514

(D1nar) #515

Great addon!
Usually we have multiple bevel modifiers. Is it possible to add an option to temporarily add some color to selected bevel modifier while scrolling using Left/< and Right/> buttons? So we can directly see on the object which Bevel we need to edit.

(Pitiwazou) #516

I would love to have that, but not possible right now.