Splitting animation into separate clips

Hi there,

I am very new to Blender so please forgive me! This is also my first time ever posting on a forum! I am making a game for final year project and i am in urgent need of help because I have very little time!
I’m making a game in Unity. I’ve created a character in blender who has a rigged body, and a rigged hair mesh and rigged dress mesh parented to the body. I created a run cycle and a jump all in one action clip (I didn’t know you could create separate actions, i was animating using the dope sheet). But i’m having issues getting this into Unity working correctly.

Firstly, is there a way I can merge the hair, dress and body animations into one action clip? That way I could just have one animation clip for Jump and one for Run.

Secondly, if i can’t do that then i need separate animation clips for: body_runcycle, body_jump, hair_runcycle, hair_jump, and dress_runcycle and dress_jump.
Could someone please tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance! I’ve attached a picture of my rig so you can understand the set up.

Attachments

Secondly, if i can’t do that then i need separate animation clips for: body_runcycle, body_jump, hair_runcycle, hair_jump, and dress_runcycle and dress_jump.
Could someone please tell me how to do this?
Can you not just duplicate the action and edit it to remove the frames you don’t want