Spooky Time

This little dracula kitty waiting for Halloween to arrive :heart: by super @cora_ack._ , one of the most inspiring persons I’ve known in a while :yum:

Had a lot of fun working on this Adventure Time, those proportions are crazy but those feet are super cute!

35 Likes

I like this a lot, it’s super cute :slight_smile: The shaders you’ve used make this look like fondant- this looks like a cake you could eat, especially the catbat :sweat_smile: And yeah, you’re right, you did a good job on the feet! That’s not normally a part of art I pay a lot of attention to, but I had to look since you mentioned them- nice work, that’s not an easy part of the body to get right or stylize. Nice job!

3 Likes

Thank you for taking your time and looking up all the details! :heart: You’re right, they were intended to look like vinyl, but at this scale, they look pretty “cake-y” haha!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Have a nice weekend too <3

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Here is the “Behind the Scenes” article of this adorable artwork!

Do check this article written by the artist herself. It describes the process of making the artwork step by step with an insight on character designing in Blender.

Thanks,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation

1 Like