Hello fellow Devs!
I keep this short and simple. My name is Ty and i am the Founder of Interlight Studio, a small independent game development team formed by talented individuals worldwide. We are seeking talented, creative individuals for the development of our current project. We’re passionate, serious, open minded, gaining industry experience , and always looking to network with new people. We employ the Scrum methodology in our development approach.
Located in USA.
Fluent in communication skills.
Ability to talk and manage proper arguments.
Ability to work as a team player.
Skype, Voice is required.
Ability to attend 3 meetings a week.
Enthusiasm and passion for game development.
Talent needed - Project z: Sci-Fi, robot shoot-em-up. Since each game will have a different artistic look we are not looking for a specific type of artist. Ex. strictly Sci-Fi or High-Fantasy.
•Sr. Web Developer
- Ability to work efficiently and respectfully with the team.
- Be able to resolve conflicts and solve problems.
- Be able to act upon instructions or independently; listen and accept feedbacks from others.
- Firm knowledge in php/MySQL and systems involved with websites. Login and profile development.
- Experience of at least 1 year.
- Implementing store and functions into the website.
- Ability to set an example for all team members by regularly demonstrating strong work ethics, quality of work, teamwork and motivation.
• Sr. 2D Artist
- Understanding of form and anatomy
- Familiar with Photoshop preferred, other graphic program is OK
- Basic understanding of design process or willing to learn
- Ability to communicate and follow directions
- Comfortable working with multinational team via the internet
- Generally creative and curious
• Social media/Pr manager
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
We are currently focusing in developing small, interesting and fun games from all genre and type.
In our pipeline we have a Sci-Fi, robot shoot-em-up already in prototype stage.
More to come soon.
- Awesome talented people to work with
- Share and gain knowledge with your teammates
- Valuable industry experience working with a team
- Valuable industry experience in your field of expertise
- Expand your knowledge and portfolio
- Revenue sharing
All members who join will complete the NDA and Profit Share Agreement.
To stay organize/connected we use Redmine(PM), Skype, Interlight Studio Email, VCS, Bit (source-tree) and Dropbox.
Best to contact over Skype: koeanilo1
or Email: [email protected]