sss in cycles

loonatik503 the title of your blend file is a bit worrying! I daren’t ask what you need sss for…

Just noticed the title, but I’m asking why…

OMG! I cant beleive that i missed that…I feel like such a [email protected]$$ now!

loonatik503 the title of your blend file is a bit worrying! I daren’t ask what you need sss for…

Just noticed the title, but I’m asking why…

Lol…yeah I noticed that I was using that file after I took the screencap…I was contracted to design, model, animate, and post video production of a sex toy…ehem…I know probably the last thing that any 3D modeler/animator ever expects to do, I know I never thought I would do this…but hey it pays the bills and is getting me a new pc so I cant complain…The SSS is for silicone both translucent and transparent versions…

Attachments

is getting me a new pc so I cant complain

The pc I am currently using is an Laptop with a intel C2D 1.8ghz cpu and 3 gb ram and onboard 372 mb video. When this project is done I will be building a AMD Phenom II X6 3.2 ghz system with a Asus Sabertooth 990fx mobo, 2.5 Tb of HD space, dual MSI Geforce GTX 560 Fermi 1 gb video cards, 16 gb ddr3 1866 sdram, 23" Asus monitor, and an 850w psu all in the thermaltake spedo chassis…ehem…should be able to render nicely with either cpu or gpu with that setup I think…

This is like the coolest thing I read today… Would really like to see finished work :smiley:

That and I have this project, a comp I am trying to enter, a bunch of models for Kaneva to do and after this project another is lined up as is a comp.:.maybe soon I will get caught up…

nice test of cycles

Very cool compositing stuff [](/u/ktysdal
[/B)

I’m still inexperienced when it comes to compositing. Thanks for the tips
Jack