St. Michael cave

Well i’m not sure an UE5 topic is welcome here. Maybe some BA forum team member could give an answer ?
IMHO it would really be interresting for all those using blender as a serious gaming modeler.
This is what i do in mly own project of Carcassonne medieval city here: Carcassonne Medieval city
I had a discuss about the relevant existence of this kind of topic and i finally were left quiet by the ‘blender-or-death’ people.
From my point of view, RT render engines discusses are pretty relevant here as some people use blender for modeling and game engines as final platform. I wish more people use blender as modeler for their games and speaking of final products here ( of course, unity 3D shaderlab questions or Jobs questions are out of topic here ) should IMO bring people to blender’s world.

Even if few people follow my WIP on this project, i still post here U3D screenshots as final view of what i do in blender. And be sure that blender is mandatory to me ! Without it, Carcassonne 3D ( and my other projects ) were never born !

So i’ll try to catch your YT channel and follow it :smiley: but in sincerely think you should post here the WIP :wink:
Maybe i’m worng, maybe not :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy blending !

1 Like