Stadia for blender

English isn’t my native language… thanks ahead for the consideration.
So I have a question regarding the Google game streaming upcoming platform, as far as I got it, what it’s mean is that all of the game processes are calculated in the Google cloud and you get the game as kind of interactive 4k 60 fps movie.
So I have been thinking, would it be able to stream blender too? It’s like a render farm but much more.
Think about working & rendering on the best computer you can have in a subscription of 10 dollars/month.
Its sure has some drawbacks as requiring fast streaming (at least 10mb/s’) and you have to pay for it’s :wink: but the benefits seem huge to me.

So what do you think? Is it doable? Maybe I misunderstood something…, let me know :slight_smile:

These are just my speculations …
But as the direction is going, it is likely that in the near future we will have some “cloud gpu power” services where server managers will offer gpu computing power to speed up games and applications locally …

So it is likely that as is the case today with multi gpu systems, it will be enough to select “the gpu driver online” to have the acceleration of the application we want, be it blender or other …

Both the Foundry and Nimble Collective offer blender as a service. So you already can do that with blender