Hello everyone. I’ve tried looking all over the 'net and can’t find the answer to this (likely very simple) problem. When using the Embedded Player, my scripts are being executed just fine, but when running with the Standalone Player, Blender gives me an ImportError. I have tried putting the scripts in the same directory as the .blend file as well as the ~/.blender/scripts directory. I am running Blender 2.65 in Arch Linux if OS or version make any difference.
Launching the standalone player from Blender doesn’t use the same Python script path that you have your scripts in (i.e. the blend file folder). You can test your game out with external scripts by exporting the game as an executable. The first time will take a little while, but the subsequent times shouldn’t take long.