Star Performance Games

Hah, coming from someone who told eveyone here: “you guys have no life”.

So, you don’t like how I’m calling it here? Well sorry, but I do call it as I see it. And right now I see nothing. Just some guy saying he has a game, a team and a company.

It’s like me saying: “I produced halo 2” and then telling you to believe it, because “Proving things is not one of my priorities”.

If feel it’s neccessary for me to want to stay here on this forum, maybe I’ll get some more screenshots up… until then go look at the city in its early stages…the link is in my post from earlier…
Yea, I’v already seen that before I said that “You have next to nothing”.

Your turn.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Can someone PLEASE ban this fucking idiot?

starpg:
Please wait a few years and grow up before trying this again.

You’ll go far with these kind of people skills.

You know what. I think I should make that my new sig.

After 3 years of work, it should really be easy to show something. I’ve been creating 3d vizuals for the past ten years and if anyone (like new clients) want to see proof, it is the easiest thing on earth to show them some of the many projects I’ve done, really. It is not a priority for me, simply show them some final images.

Often, my clients have email problems, in which case I simply upload images/models onto a simple html page, takes a few minutes at most - really nothing. You could take 5 minutes to upload some images on your website without it being a huge priority. Here’s an example.

You can only show some screen shots of your model in Blender. The level at which these models are, is really at the very beginning stage - certainly not more than 1 or 2 hours’ worth of work!

Furthermore, the fact that you had a harddrive crash and lost everything certainly does not sound like you are very competent, or original for that matter. If, like you stated, you have several machines, then how would one crach cause you to lose all your data?

As far as your company and money is concerned: How on earth do you plan to register a company before you’ve thought about the financial side of things? In my country (South Africa), you would have to show some proof of a business plan in order to register a company {Pty (Ltd)}, unless it is a ‘closed corporation’(cc), in which case you simply pay a registration fee. Obviously people don’t really trust closed corporations…

I’m not trying to flame you, these are just obvious questions that jumped to mind when reading your posts.

ebow3d has pointed out some of the things I thought of.

Look, I’m not insulting you or whatever, if anything I’m trying to help, so please (for your own sake) don’t respond negatively to this.

Alright, things you did wrong (with the odd comment of things you did okay or right).

1. Provided insufficient proof in your OP (though you didn’t make big demands, either)

2. Responded badly to people being understandably (to us it is) reluctant to believe you straight off the bat (you did say some insulting things and stuff, I can provide examples if neccessary [though if I do, I’m not sure I should continue to bother]

3. The screenshots you gave were to little. As ebow said, that wouldn’t take long to throw together. Some code or documentation or other stuff would be good.

4. Dammit, I’m too tired for this, I’m heading for bed.

I have created a thread to help people who want to post projects represent themselves and to discourage n00bs from posting things that won’t go anywhere anyway.
This is nothing on you guys, Star RPG so don’t take it personal :wink:

Hehe, I did too. But your’s actually has something useful for peeps in the OP, so it’s probably better (haven’t read it yet, BTW).

We’ve completed our Business Plan, and I recently finished our 2007 timeline, as it is our final year of production with the game. Our busines plan is going to go towards registering in the province of British Columbia as an organization, and following incoorporation as a company to the country of Canada.

Sorryu, I just want to correct you =P…it’s StarPG. for Star Performance Games

Whoops :rolleyes:
Forgive me for misspelling your name, StarPG. When I see the lettercombination “rpg” i automatically assume it means “role playing game”. With all those MMORPG these days…

Cheers :wink:

I will say that I did say things that were not in the least bit nice, and rather insulting…It was because when people say stupid crap, they get stupid crap back…thats my opinion anyways.
valarking, that’s another example of why new people dont want to come to new communities, I wanted to come here, to try and prove such a stereotype wrong.

I apologize for swearing, and being insulting. I just didn’t know what else to say, when there is negativity towards myself.

regarding our harddrive crash…we are on a network, with all the work going to a main machine, and it happened to be the main machine with the hd crap out…when we get a new machine to replace this one…we’re gonna get 2 hard drives in RAID to solve a possiblity of losing everything.

hehe
yeah, actually there hasn’t been a lot of that with my name…surprisingly

It’s cool… You seem to be posting more calmly now.

Just remember that none of us will want to jump onboard your project unless we have hard proof that our efforts won’t be wasted for lack of leadership/planning.