Star Trek captain Picard character - Patrick Stewart sculpting

What about clothes, is it enough “crumpled” for an uniform?
Seem you material of uniform ok?

The material for the uniform is good. It could be enhanced if the little bump hat you added would be a bit more subtle. And there is a little UV stretching, I think. What would a checker map show?

I must say that I have problems with proper lighting that would illuminate the eyes as well as rest of the character.

I know this problem, really. And I talked about this problem to a more experienced Blender user than I am a while ago. He said to me, that my material was bad. And he was right. Today I know that this can come from color values near to 0 or 1, completely black or completely white, for example. These values don’t react well to different lighting situations. I don’t want to say that your material is bad :slight_smile: but perhaps you could adjust the color values?

It’s a very nice likeness, well done. Quite convincing. You should do a version with the first contact era uniforms, maybe age him a bit, or make this one a little more youthful. Do a picard through time set, that’d be sweet.

but a very nice sculpt indeed.