Star wars game- team needed!

Ok I posted in the wrong section earlier so I hope this is the right section now.
enough of that I need help in my game I’m making here are the posistions open.
Python scripter:
modeler (?): ancientgreek,
enviroment artist (most likely it will be me but it’s still open):
texture artist:
animator:xc27…, and pirate_man
I think thats all for now you can post here or pm me if you’re interested.
Edit: there can be more than one person doing each job.

I think I could help with the python, but I can only help occasionally… Could you show some pics/blends of what you already have?

Hey, can you show us more information about it?
but besides that fact i would love to help, i can be the modeller.

ok i dont have much but a few weapon models and one ship plus idk how to put pics on here

if you want to show some pics, you must go to advanced reply and then go to manage attachments and then upload a pic.
Can you tell us about the gameplay and so on?

can you give us a story? and i’d like too apply for either modeler, enviroment artist or animator (preferably animator)

well I didn’t come up with the story but it’s supossedly about the new republic, I’ll try and get more story info.
heres some ships i whipped up in about 30 minutes they are outlined so you can see the details better.

Attachments

looks good, can you pm me a list or something what needs to be done, or just a wip story, gameplay or something?

gameplay will be rpg (hopefully) if we can pull it off the it will be a 3rd person rpg maybe with online support (i will not be replying for a while because I have to finish school but later today I will talk more)

here is the sith bowcaster it fires a pent-up bolt similar to the wookie bowcaster but it is more efficient (again cartoon outline added to show detail)

Attachments

If you guys need some lightsaber blades i figured out how to make those a while ago. i can send you the blend file and you can either use it or copy the settings.

P.S. DO NOT use nodes, if that is even possible in the game engine. i made a short star wars video and the nodes took me weeks to set up and perfect. and in the end i realsized that it would be a lot easier with halos (Because the node render time was huge!) and trashed the whole setup and started over. Learn from my mistake!!!

while I don’t use nodes I figured out how to make a saber but it was only in the render engine I do have a way to get it in the game engine but I can’t make the end rounded for some reason I post a pic of it if I can

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why can not I Animation?Hope that helps!

Attachments

the more the merrier but I must ask: can you rig models?

Hey, wich version are you gonna use, 2.49b or 2.5?

I don’t realy know wich ships and so you are gonna use so i just picked one from google,
he isn’t that good because i only found 2 references wich is on standard camera view.
This one is low poly but i can make a high poly and make a normal map.
In total it has 1281 vertices, it can be reduced but it was just something made fast.

i’m pretty happy with the end result
and on the four engines you see some weird faces, those are because of the render, in game engine you don’t see it

References:

ps: sorry for double post and if you want the file Storm Ent. just pm me

Attachments

2.49b I don’t really know how to use 2.5:o

those r awsome pics of xwing

I modeled a ship. you can use it if you want and if you don’t want it than i’ll use it with another project that i’m working on.

First Image: Front
Second Image: Side
Third Image: Top
Fourth Image: Edit Mode
Fifth Image: Subserf Level 1

Ship Info:
642 Vertices
620 Faces
Subserf Level:0

2527 Vertices
2474 Faces
Subserf Level:1
Attached Thumbnails/uploads/default/original/3X/4/0/40af019d28c7bd8c44dc5322f9c1c120795f1dfb.jpgstc=1&thumb=1&d=1274998299 /uploads/default/original/3X/2/9/29f8d058e03ee77eac41b1317c4b50e4ef7a3146.jpgstc=1&thumb=1&d=1274998299 /uploads/default/original/3X/c/f/cfe660b825f0f844232e0fb13c06ee56925ea9b5.jpgstc=1&thumb=1&d=1274998299

/uploads/default/original/3X/c/0/c0023a8ac41d6d7261f3dff6376f09299dd4dad6.jpgstc=1&thumb=1&d=1274998328 /uploads/default/original/3X/c/5/c55eb94d9dc6839ed0f0d723000e7de408cd9208.jpgstc=1&thumb=1&d=1274998551