Star wars game- team needed!

it is a great ship but it almost looks star trek so I’ll let you keep it. thanks though!

It’s not even possible yet to save a runtime with 2.5… :spin:

Oh, good because i don’t realy like 2.5 XD

Its funny you would think of it as a star trek ship because it was modeled in part after a star wars ship.

What?
What do you mean

Storm ent. said that the ship i modeled looked more like a star trek ship

oh, oops XD
i hope we can start soon with the game,
i already modelled a ship but is it usable in the game?
and if u use it i would like to redo it, there are some stuff where i’m not happy with
like the nose, and i want to make a normal map too

ok well I’m still waiting on the story because this isn’t my story idea it is the leader of my clan’s idea I’m trying to get him to join here so he can post concept art and give us the story but right now we can do anything we want with models( i’m still waiting on a character model ) but we need the story I have a slight bit of info but not much I know that it’s supposed to be called Star wars: gotF (gods of the force) personally I don’t like the name much but I’m not sure if it’s negotiable.

P.S. sorry about thinking the ship was star trekish

i can make the main character if you want, for that i don’t realy need references (ofcourse they are always welcome XD) but i do need to know exactly what you want.

ok you can make him look however you want but I think we might need multiple models

Did this Project crash?

i think ah well now i’m in another project.
sad, i would have loved to work on this XD

hi cna i join because i can model characters pretty well.

In case you hadn’t notcied this project ended I think…

Ill help in proggraming and logic bricks, STAR WARS FOR THE WIN!
What do you need?

Guys!!! This project is dead!!!

oh! okay thanks for saying!

Im in im a modeler email me at [email protected]

This thread is dead!!!

omg CsotoFX ever heard OF READING EARLIER POSTS? pirate_man has said it already twice and now it’s the third time this game has been abandonded! OMG