State of Heart

Ah yes, the current state of my heart concerning women has become cold and hardened. That’s right people, currently I’m fed up with females, bummed out by the babes. Girls hurt, me no likey that, so I decide not to bother with them at all. So here is a picture of my cold, hardened, heart.

http://x12.putfile.com/1/1516510933.jpg

Let me knows what ya think.
Jimmy

OH boy, it does look kinda real. Reminds me of uncooked liver. Nice job on the texturing though.

Don’t worry about girls, they come and go. And as soon as you sleep with the next one, you’ll forget all about this one. That’s why they call it romance. Ha, ha, ha. :smiley:

Good job, really looks frozen, and I like the snow.

that´s pretty nice… maybe you can add some particles to simulate snow… anyway that´s cool (that´s a good word to describe it, no? heehhe)

Funny (image concept) and sad (your story) at the same time.

Does this mean you’re gay now?

Good composition, I’ve always wanted to model something similiar, but with a ‘real’ heart in it. I like your materials too. Perhaps some snow flakes falling down?

Very cool! and original too… The textures are great, good job man!

Funny (image concept) and sad (your story) at the same time.

Does this mean you’re gay now?

Nah, I’m just bummed (am I spelling that right? bummed?).
I think Iwill try to add some flakes, I’ll just scratch my head over the computerscreen, that should do lol.

Jimmy

As someone who just broke up with their significant other, I feel for ya. ^-^;

Just curious: did you use procedurals and a ramp to make your snow? If you did, how many cloud textures did you overlay on top of one another? Or was it one of the other noise functions?

heheh…not gay, just bummed </juvinility>

Looks good!

Very good, good job with the ice and the color of the heart.

Try some sub surface scattering. There’s a script from the make human site called SSSS for “Superficial Sub Surface Scattering”.

Just curious: did you use procedurals and a ramp to make your snow? If you did, how many cloud textures did you overlay on top of one another? Or was it one of the other noise functions?

Yeah pretty much one cloud texture, high noise and a ramp shader.

Yeah, I can’t connect to the Make Human site, don’t know why, if someone could post a mirror to the SSSS, that would be awsome.

Jimmy

Feel like stepping on it.
I always get that feeling when I see something mushy like the kind of stuff a dog leaves behind.
Fortunately I don’t do that :]
Must mean this looks pretty realistic, no?
P

women are like horses, when one throws you, you get on the next one and RIDE that pony…yeehaw!

Hmmm… I don’t think the girls on elysiun would like that comment very much. I actually respect girls, but I don’t get much of the same in return. I don;t think love is a give and recieve thing, I think it’s more of a giving thing.

The link is broken :frowning:

From Daniel

thats pretty cool - nice organic feel to it with that texture, pretty convincing

it actually reminds me of cd cover http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00015U6EY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
well they are kinda different but yet slightly the same so :wink:

sad to hear about your ‘troubles’, hope things get better for you

cheers

women are like horses, when one throws you, you get on the next one and RIDE that pony…yeehaw!

You’re kidding me right?
Jeezes, that’s one of the most offensive things you can possibly say.
P

A friend of mine said this to me (I also post artwork on in my blog).

Good grief man, who burned you?

You know i had a dream a few nights ago with you in it, and in the dream some lady was saying how ur heart was being hardened by certain ladys in ur life and that you should stay away from them for a while, but i dont know who, my dream didnt tell me that. I guess you have to figure that out for urself. weird huh?

Hmmm… Interesting, prophetic dream?