Opening titles for the January 2020 Michigan Mograph Mondays event in Detroit.
This was my first real project using Blender (after a little utility usage last summer), and my first time using AMD ProRender. Interesting challenge and a good learning experience!
- Blender 3D 2.81a (modeling, lighting, animation)
- Eevee (volumetric rendering)
- Radeon ProRender 2.2 (shading, rendering)
- Photoshop 2019 (textures and more)
- After Effects 2019 (compositing and animation)
- Premiere 2019 (audio and video editing)
- Reaper 6.0.3 (foley effects)
- Vuo 2.0.4 Beta (adapting ShaderToy procedural textures)
- Quartz Composer 4.6.1 (effects prototyping)
- FxCore 7.1.6 (effects programming)
- FxFactory 7.1.6 (effects plugin creation)
- Concepts App (storyboarding)