Stealth Suit (Star Wars style)

Hi! This is my first post on this forum. I have been here for several months already, looking for helpful tips to improve my modelling abilities.
I got into Blender around 2 years ago and haven’t done many larger / complete projects yet. So I have been working on this models for the past few weeks now and wanted to share what I have done so far, so that you might give me some advice on how I could improve my work.

The suit is far from finished yet. I think the helmet and the shoulders need some more detail. At first I only wanted to do the helmet, so I used a body model from a game in order to get the right proportions, but then decided to make a whole armor out of it. So I just stayed with this premade body and tweaked it a little bit.

The sword is almost finished. I might add some more details to it, but I also don’t want to overdo it.

The materials that I used are from several guides that I found online.

I think she is very good for the first project :slight_smile:

You do miss some anatomy knowledge, though (hands are lacking a lot of form and overlall shape of her shoulders seems distorted, to narrow or something, hard to tell from this anlgle)… or, may be it is the stylzed look of human body you are going for? :slight_smile:

Also, if you will render her eventually in this setting, please, turn the lightsource, so her face is lit more, than the back of her head, or add another light source (you can go with three traditional KEY-FILL-RIM lights).

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

I added some more detail and changed a few things on the suit. I also tried to do some improvements to the light source of the scene.
I haven’t done much changes to the anatomy of the body as it works well for me so far :slight_smile:

So here is an updated picture of the suit an also some more detailed pictures of the sword.