Stevans Robert - Sketchbook

Hi everyone!
To be honest, I don’t remember the last time I post something on a forum, so I’ll try to re-enter to the online community by creating sketchbook topics.
I’ve started a Youtube playlist with Blender hard-surface modeling timelapses, I’ll try to keep it up as long as I can. Obviously that was made with HardOPS and Boxcutter (what else ? :slight_smile: ).

4 Likes

gotta love seeing hops in these sketchbooks!

@masterxeon1001 Hehe, I’m glad to see the Box City’s mayor on this topic! :grinning:

So here is a new one, I’m pretty much done with the modeling. Still the texturing/shading and rendering to do. I want to do something much cleaner and detailed than the two first ones.

thats a nice one right there. Color me impressed!

Aaaaaaand that’s a wrap! What a better way to say goodbye to 2018 and start 2019 than doing some 3D modeling?
Happy New Year Blender friends, and here is the final product of the previous WIP post and his timelapse.
Again, made with HardOPS and Boxcutter. I’ve used a little bit of substance painter for the texturing.

See you for the next one.

Here is the last one.
There was no way to avoid making a single gun when talking about hard surface modeling and game art. So this is the first of this timelapse serie, but I think this will not be the last one :slight_smile:

Hope you like it!

2 Likes

Hey man, thanks for posting this stuff. Hard surface is on my to do list for this year. I’ll be looking at your tuts in the coming months.

1 Like

Here is a sneak peek of my next timelapse