Zombies Will Still Hurt You Even If Dead

Once All Zombies Are Killed Enter Elevator

Lmb Shoot
Rmb Action
Mmb Change View

Wsad Keys

SOUNDS FROM HALFLIFE

Enjoy!!!1

Is it coming again with the whole Blender packed in?
I can fix it for you…

Nice game! Very impressive for a first(?) game!

I do like the controls and the shooting in general. It’s very satisfying to shoot any of the zombies. The weapons seemed pretty nice, though it seemed to me like the shotgun didn’t do enough damage at close range (seems like it did as much damage as the SMG except with a slower rate of fire).

It seemed like there was a bug where I ran out of ammo for the SMG and then switched to the shotgun, but it wouldn’t let me fire the shotgun any more.

Also, I felt like the other zombies (red, yellow) should have done something more than just crawl at you like the green ones.

You should add some diagonal movement as well… it was annoying being only able to move forwards, backwards, left and right.

A BIG THING: I noticed your sounds are all from Half-Life 2. Either make sure you MENTION this in the game and in this post, or stop using them and make your own sounds. Otherwise using them is plagiarism and could get you in some trouble.

Overall very nice! Still needs some work but good so far.

Good game, but fuckin’ impossible, dude. That one room with like 50000 yellows…killer, man.

Also, move your ‘shadow’ objects a tiny bit upwards in edit mode so they don’t mess with the ground like that.

THANKS AND YEA THE SOUNDS ARE FROM HALFLIFE SORRY TO MENTION

IVE BEAT IT A COUPLE OF TIMES JUST STEP BACK AND SHOOT

Im still working on it im also going to school so i don’t have a lot of time

The thing with the red and yellow zombies is great i was thinking about it but never got around to do it

The shot gun and smg bullets are the same i have to set differences

AND YEA I KEEP GETTING THAT BUG BUT CANT FIND WHERE IT IS??!!!

Thy ‘et crazie, crazen’a! Bith using pigeon’gift from bootyin’ lily-co’ered sea dogs.
Unless you ain’t livin’ in the unied states of ‘merika.
Tho’ happen to a game me was makin’, “Duck Hunt teh-d”
Tho’t crazeid to me, was using tho’sounds from thy original duc’hunt.
N’ tho were from flush game. Me noticed that after I saw th’real one.
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Me pirate!
:stuck_out_tongue:
Btw, here’s the ZIP with just the required dlls.
zomies.zip