Hello Blender Artists,
I’m going to use the community template, as suggested…
1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
Modelling and rendering.
2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
I would prefer to not make this public at this time. Any interested parties will be sent these links privately.
3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
The designer will need to be creatively involved in the implementation of the brief. To properly deliver the artistic concept, the artist would need a grounding in fantasy and/or hyper-reality and/or futurism.
4. What is the deadline?
5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
- A still 3D render for an ‘artist’s image’ required for music streaming services.
- This still image will be a single floating head.
- It will be a composite of three heads; a man, a woman and a CGI character.
- The stem material will be two human heads formatted as 3D objects (generated on a smartphone app) and a third head which will be initially delivered as a mesh.
- The third, CGI head will need to be modelled/styled, based on reference images.
The final outcome will be a mixture of the three characters. The separation of the characters will be ‘hard’ i.e. the eye of the woman and the cheek of the CGI character, as opposed to an overall blend.
6. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.
£170 sterling is the starting point. This can be negotiated up based on experience and investment in the project.
Any interested parties need to send links directing me to their work / portfolio.