Hi everyone, I just finished a new version of an add-on I’ve been working on called Stop Motion OBJ.
Stop Motion OBJ allows you to import a sequence of meshes and display them one frame at a time.
Here are some of its features:
- OBJ, STL, and PLY sequence import
- Allows changing topology (the meshes don’t need to have the same number of vertices from frame to frame)
- Supports VERY LARGE sequences via Streaming Sequences
- Supports .mtl texture import for .obj sequences
- Sequence baking for rendering in render farms
- Render sequences with either Cycles or Eevee
- Smart memory management
The script is hosted on Github. Grab the latest release here: https://github.com/neverhood311/Stop-motion-OBJ/releases.
If you encounter any problems, either post them here or submit an issue on Github.
Feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have feature requests, either post them here or submit a feature request on Github
Please use #stopmotionobj when posting to social media
If you find this add-on helpful, please consider donating to support development:
Bitcoin wallet: 16Bbv5jmKJ2T3dqw2rbaiL6vsoZvyNvaU1